Monday, April 15, 2013

Reading List

So if all goes according to plan this is my reading list for this week (in no specific order):



With All My Soul by Rachel Vincent 

      * side-note on this book I have had it since the day it came out. I loved this series and started reading it from the very beginning  Over the years this series has found a special place in my heart and I have enjoyed every adventure with Kaylee, Nash and Todd. Now that it's time to say my final goodbye I'm torn because as much as I'm dying to know what happens (and yes, I've read all the fabulous reviews) I'm also very sad to say so long.

Captured Lies: Maggie Thom

      *I'm actually on her street team on facebook so I'm already halfway through and it's turning out to be a fantastic read. I can't wait to read Tainted Waters before it releases and review it here as well.

Daimon by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout

      *I love the way she writes and am thoroghly intrigued by this series. I've read most of Daimon already (honestly these books got lost on my kindle beneath the masses and I forgot I had them until a couple days ago. Glad I found them!

Planning on Forever by Ashley Wilcox

       *Ahh If you just look at the post under this you can see my review of Waiting on Forever which should allude to just how excited I am to crack this book open

So those are the books I'm hoping to finish reading this week. However if time allows me the chance to read more and still finish working on my own book than there could be more reviews!
If you can't tell from my reading list for 4/15 to 4/21 I most definitely need to date a bookworm.
*Borrowed from IheartBooks

No comments:

Post a Comment