Friday, May 3, 2013

My 1st Review for SupaGurls

So today I posted my first review as a part of the SupaGirl team *fangirl dream come true and squee'ing* I am so excited to work with the girls over there who are some amazing book lovers and authors. I know, I have been blessed by the book Gods and I'm appreciating every moment of my fangirl memories I'm able to create.

yes gifs photo: Friends - Woo....Hoo! Woohoo_zps6ce86ab2.gif

Anyway, I read Entanglement by Dan Rix and to me it was a supreme read. I'm still thinking about it and if I didn't have a stack of books waiting to be read, I'd be re-reading it already. The book commanded my attention and I thoroughly love getting so wrapped up in books that I feel like I'm the one suffering. So go scope it out my pretties and tell me what you think. What makes you get attached to a story?

Here's the linky: Entanglement Review

Bonus news: The book is free on Amazon for another two days until 5/5 at midnight

No comments:

Post a Comment