Thursday, June 13, 2013

Top Ten Bad Boys via Michelle Miller

So I'm sorry I took this down for an hour but during class, I got an email that said the pictures weren't showing up. Just the outlines and Michelle has some great photos for the ultimate effect.<3

 

Top Ten Bad Boys

Who loves a bad boy?  *raises hand and jumps up and down* Me! Me!  Oh pick meee!  Whether it be on TV, movies or in books- a good bad boy is hard not to love.  Today I thought I would share ten bad boys- and perhaps a girl or two- who make the good girls go bad ;) or at least they made me wanna go all numb…

                                              
Dylan McKay, Beverly Hills 90210 (the original)
I know he's not a book character but I had to add him because he was one of my first bad boy loves.  Dreamy Dylan started out on BH 90210 as the resident bad boy.  He was a rich surfer boy who channeled his inner James Dean.   Motorcycles, classic cars, alcohol and a serious disregard for authority all made him a magnet for good girl Brenda (and many others).  Of course like most bad boys he had a heart of gold once you chipped away at his exterior.  I was so in love with Dylan <3 *swoon*








Kaiden Rowe, The Sweet Trilogy by Wendy Higgins

You want a bad boy?  How about the son of the Duke of Lust?  His job is to deflower innocent young things and he is made for doing it.  Drummer in a hot band, sexy British accent and he's a Nephilim (half angel).  I fell head over heals for this hottie in Sweet Evil.




“What do you want from me, Kai?”
“For starters?” His voice lowered to sexy, dangerous depths. “I want to introduce myself to every freckle on your body.”





 Brennus DeGraham, The Premonition Series (starting in Book 2) by Amy Bartol

He's a Ganacaugh king with vampire fangs *click* and faerie magic. He is also baaadddd! He will do whatever it takes to get what he wants. What he wants is Evie. Torture at the tips of his fangs and fingers (his touch is magical) will render you completely useless. De Ye need more tellin'?


William Herondale, The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare

The best part about this bad boy is that he is hilarious…
“Are you implying that shreds of my reputation remain intact?" Will demanded with mock horror. "Clearly I have been doing something wrong. Or not something wrong, as the case may be." He banged on the side of the carriage. "Thomas! We must away at once to the nearest brothel. I seek scandal and low companionship.”


A demon hunting killing machine with a huge chip on his shoulder.  He says and does things to make everyone, even his BFF Jem, hate him.  Or a truer statement would be hate to love him because you can't help but love him.




Damon Salvatore, The Vampire Diaries

Now obviously another TV show guy.  I know there are books but I haven't read them.  I can just say that if Damon makes vampires sexy.  I know there are a lot of Edward fans out there but Damon is a way better bad boy than Edward could ever be.  Sorry Twilight fans.









Cash and Nash, The Bad Boys Series by M Leighton

Well yes double your pleasure, double your fun. Who wouldn't want to read about hot bad boy twins? Just when you think your reading a simple steamy contemporary romance…BAM you get thrown a curve ball. This series is much more than a love story and Cash and Nash are much more than meets the eye.





Rose Hathaway, Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

I realize of course that she isn't a bad boy. LOL. Rose is a bad bad girl. She can kick serious butt, has quite the mouthy attitude and really doesn't care too much about her reputation. I mean really who can blame her boys are fun to kiss.

She also gets wrapped up with a few guys who are pretty bad themselves.











Jack McLachlan, Beauty From Pain by Georgia Cates

This playboy millionaire is nothing but trouble from the start. He will wine and dine you, buy you gifts, make your fantasies come true…and then leave you in the dust.

All he wants is a Pretty Woman style agreement. It is clear he has done this many many times. Could you handle the heat and then walk away?










Beau Vincent, The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines

Beau came immediately to mind when I thought about bad boys. Both of the Vincent boys are fabulous but as for swoon Beau wins! See what I wrote in my review:

As for the SWOON-o-meter I give these boys a 5 out of 5. I'm totally Team Beau in this book because he is as amazing as chocolate covered cherries which is pretty freaking amazing! He is a hot rebel boy who is so in love with Ashton that she wouldn't know what to do with herself if she understood the depth of his affection. Sawyer is the beautiful all-american good boy, intent on keeping his little woman safe, secure and happy. He is looking at the long term picture and while it sounds a bit boring it is totally sweet. He is certainly the one who mama and daddy want you to bring home. Beau, he is the one you sneak out the window for- not that I'm advocating this action ;)

Check out these boys. *Note I read before she added all of the extra steam to it :))

Sins & Needles by Karina Halle

WOW! Talk about bad boys and girls.  Ellie, Cam & Javier are all totally screwed up.  They are also all totally sexy and bad to the bone.  Cam is a bit on the softer side then the other two but he is still has some bad boy motives.


Read this book and the novella prequel 'On Every Street' (I would read it in the order Karina wrote it).   I think you will see why I added this one to my bad boys list.









So there you have it…my bad boys (and girls) list.  There are SOOO many books out there with bad boys that I really struggled to make the list.  I also came to the conclusion that I have a lot of catching up to do.  Who is your favorite bad boy?

No comments:

Post a Comment